9.12.2012

PEE

I should probably start a new blog entitled something like My Three Sons and Me, but you're stuck reading content for that non-existent blog...here at my writing blog.  Lucky, luck you.

.......................................................................................................

Conversations at my house lately sound like this:

"(Four-Year-Old Son's Name)!, you wet the bed!"

"I know that."

"Well, where'd you go?  You're still standing in your wet pjs!"

"I went to get a kleenex to clean it up, but we there was none."

"You went to get a kleenex to clean up a bed sheets covered with pee?"

"Yeah."

........................................................................................

And this:

"(Six-year-old Son's Name)!  You peed all over the toilet and floor AGAIN?!?"  (Deep breath.)  "That's twice this week!"  (Deep breath.)  "From now on you may stand when you pee at school, but at home you're going to SIT to pee."

.....................................................................................

Aaaaand:

The nanny said, "Oh, and I had to put another outfit on him (8 month old) because when I picked him up from his nap, he was just covered in pee.  I had no idea a baby that little could hold that much pee inside him!"

..................................................................................................

So, that was three for three.

And my mom keeps asking why I don't try for another since the chances are so good I could finally have that little granddaughter for her.

Nope. I'm good.  (Very, very good.)

:)

Love my kids and all their pee.  Well, I could maybe do without the pee.

~C

3 comments:

  1. LOL! How could I not come by and read a poat with that title?! That's the great thing about kids, they keep us laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! ...but I can identify. Also, I have a friend who has four sons. And when people ask her if they will try for a girl, she answers, "We've already tried three times." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *giggles* Man... those boys, eh? Not that my daughter never had an exploding diaper, but overall, boys have far more issues in that domain in my experience.

    ReplyDelete

Stay and chat with us! Share your thoughts.