With school starting I haven't had time to write, visit forums, or blog (obviously). So recently I checked my own blog and realized I had comments and a new follower! So unexpected!
Thank you for finding my blog and giving me my first award, Marieke!
The Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
4. Lastly, contact all of the bloggers that you’ve picked for theaward.
Okay, next task. Seven things about me. Hmmm. What to share, what to share.
1. I love fall, but I am having a hard time letting summer go. It was way shorter than summers normally are. I didn't do half of the things I wanted to.
2. I live in a household of boys. Included are my husband, two sons and 7 year old dog (who since becoming a big brother no longer gets walks or cuddled they way he did when he was the baby).
3. I completed my final training run for my fifth half marathon this morning and I am going to run in the event even though I seem to have tendonitis in my right ankle/foot. And have for the past few months. Ibuprofen.
4. This is harder than I thought it would be.
5. I am supposed to be grading second graders' work right now.
6. I drink 20 oz of coffee each morning, but am working on adding more water to my diet. And more fruit.
7. I eat nachos and cheese every single day. Around 4 PM.
Here are some blogs I discovered over the course of August.
Cheryl Angst's Blog
A journey from pre-published, to published, and beyond!
Heather's Odyssey-a writer's journey to publication
The Insect Collector: I observe. I think. I write.
Jonathon Arnston: Writer for children of all ages
Phew. I have ten more to go. But, I really need to go grade papers. So, until next time. I promise, PROMISE to finish the requirements for accepting The Versatile Blogger Award!
Oh, and nobody ate the peanut butter toast I made them for dinner. But the watermelon was a huge success.