I (erica) was lucky enough to win an ARC of this book over a month ago. Because of our blog semi-hiatus and writing goals and super busy May schedule, I didn't want the temptation to read it and gave it to my friend's teenage daughter. I also gave her my copy of Across the Universe (which I had already read). She read them and shared them with a friend. Who read them and shared them with a friend. Who...yeah, I'll never see them again.
You can go to Elana's blog to see all the great blogs she's visiting during her launch week for your chance to win a copy of Possession (warning: if you get one, don't give it to a teenager unless you don't mind never seeing it again)! Awhile back, several blogs invited people to submit questions for Elana and ours was answered today over on Theresa Milstein's blog - did you know Elana wrote 10 books before she got a book deal?? WOW!! What a great accomplishment for her to finish this one and share it with all of us.
So, Elana wants us to admit about a time when we broke the rules. Hmm...what to admit to??
- we tell our kids "watch this movie while mommy's working" and then we blog hop instead
- erica wrote a contemporary YA book when everyone said contemporary wasn't selling
- christy wrote a fantasy/paranormal YA book when everyone said that trend was over
- we can never manage to follow the rules when we join a blogfest. we have no idea how that happens
- erica forgot to schedule a post today, so this is what you get, 5 hours late :) (no offense to Elana - we really did want to talk about her, but it was supposed to be a book review. see above, about the teenagers)
- oh, and our "we're back to posting daily in June" thing isn't happening. we're back to posting four days a week instead. you know, so you get actual helpful posts instead of whatever happens to pop in our heads at that moment
Don't forget to go wish Elana well and good luck with winning your very own copy!! Since I already won one, I'll be entering for christy and buying my own!