3.18.2013

WOC pitch fest details and links

Click HERE to go directly to the pitch forums where agents are posting their critiques (and some requests).  You can learn a lot about what works and doesn't work in a query. 

DON'T POST IN THE COMMENTS.  Just read and learn.

If you want to vote (which I think is done via email, also not in the comments) then you need to read THIS and then you need to register HERE.

If you want to read our pitch for THE TEXT MESSAGE, our completed YA novel you can go HERE.  (Again, don't comment on the WOC forums.  If you want to vote, you have to go through the correct channels.  See above.)

(So far, my favorite pitch is for TAYLOR-MADE, a YA novel under Kathleen Rushall's list. I haven't read even close to all the pitches, but this one made me feel like I was reading the back of a book and wanted to be holding it so I could dive inside!-Christy)

Enjoy!  The forums and comments and voting will be going on all week until Friday.

Keep your fingers crossed for us. 

:D

3 comments:

  1. Saw your query. It was good. And the story sounds cool. Fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took part in it as well. Must admit that the crit the agent gave frustrated me more than anything else, but it no longer matters, since the precious version of the query letter and my full manuscript got me a publishing contract!

    ReplyDelete

Stay and chat with us! Share your thoughts.