But really Rach made me do it (as part of the Crusade Challenge #1)!
Click here to see what I'm talking about.
Here's my confession.
- I'm going to Florida and erica didn't know, so that was my secret.
- There is a restaurant (with a full bar) called Blade in Miami, but erica's never been there and I have no idea if they serve rabbit or duck there.
- I love Malbec.
- I love my kids more than anything in the world, but really should get a babysitter one of these days. It'd be nice to get out more with my hubby.
- I am a bit of a germ freak. I hand sanitize twenty times daily and wash my hands A LOT. (I do teach second graders, though. So maybe that makes a little bit more sense to you?) However, I can go a little overboard with this this quirk. For example, once while running a half-marathon, I stopped to use a porta-potty. I had to run six more miles before passing my family on the side of the road. The first thing I did (after hugging my boys) was rummage through the bag they carried for some hand sanitizer. My running buddies were glad they could finish the race without having to listen to me complain about my germy hands.)
- erica did go to an INDOOR waterpark yesterday.
- I DO procrastinate.
- Again, erica never went to Blade so we don't really know what's on their menu.
- I WOULD NEVER EVER drink an old fashioned on a beach or otherwise. Blech.
- erica could never count on me to be a good blog hopper, however I did manage to visit a few blogs Thursday night. If it wasn't yours, don't worry I'll hop to more.