We think lots of you are pretty "sweet" too. So handing out these awards was as easy as pie...a piece of cake really. Take an award to go! One belongs to each of the following friends of ours.
1. rachel morgan for giving us crazy ladies a friend award in the first place
2. michael for always standing by us (and leading the half-marathon race---just...can't...keep...up!)
3. mia for promising to make us look popular if ever we have a book signing and for her blog literary jam and toast for making us laugh (while teaching us a thing or two!). a fave blog.
4. clarissa draper for following us and putting us to 50 and for having an amazing and technical blog (it taught me a thing or two!)
5. grandpa for asking about team jacob (cuz i just love to
6. th mafi cuz we want her for a friend. who wouldn't?
1. dl curran for joining us in our 21k and rocking at it
2. hart johnson for writing in the tub and obviously being very successful at it!
3. rach for competing and writing a dystopian (inspiring me to add that genre to my "someday I'll write a ...." list
4. jamie for
5. su for enjoying our inspirational post and wanting to blog about running
6. Patricia Timms for the same thing and for sharing it with others. AND for joining us in our race. without her first day kick in the butt i wouldn't have gotten anything written. awesome luck in nano!
and i'd love to give one to erica without her i'd not be blogging. or be learning what i have recently about writing. especially to stop putting two spaces after a period. this task is way harder to stop doing than writing adverbs. who knew? (but we promise NOT to post THREE awards on our blog.)
(erica intercedes and cuts her off. trust me, its for the best. that girl is giddy when you give her sugar)