whoa, christy, did you see that? I copy and pasted all by myself!!
Um, we can't remember what the Stylish blogger Award entails. But since I (erica) haven't revealed 7 odd things about myself yet, let's have at'er. (stick with us until the end, or, if you can't, skip down. You'll want to. huge prizes, baby.).
1. When I received this award, I was wearing pajama pants and an Old Navy fleece. No, they did not match. Stylish, eh?
2. I gave birth to my 2nd son 1 hour and 50 min. after my first contraction.
3. I live 40 minutes from the nearest hospital.
4. My 2nd son appeared at 1:36 am.
5. My 2nd son (okay, fine, his name is Jacob) was delivered by an OB wearing only Care Bear jammies and socks (and gloves, of course). (yes, I wanted to name him Good Luck Bear, but kept that to myself until now)
6. My future-husband only met me once before he sacrificed Superbowl Sunday to take me on a first date.
7. We've been together for 16 years, this Superbowl (played by the Packers, if you haven't heard, hehe). (anyone else notice I put these in backwards order? oh well.)
HERE'S WHERE IT GETS GOOD
So, last week we mentioned that we lost followers. No idea why. We hope the count's all wonky, like our friend Su said, but anyway...
We're at 140 followers. We're excited. There's something about teaching that makes us want EVERYONE IN THE WORLD to like us. And sure, we know some people are horrible. Some people are not worthy of our followership (is that a word?). So don't follow us if you are -
Other than that, we love you and want you to love us. And feel free to share us with others. In fact, do it for prizes. Good ones. We're hoping for 150 followers.
That's a big number for us. We're so, so, so happy with our followers, but we also want new ones. Followers who tell us what they want to hear about from us. Followers who we can follow who tell us what we want to know (okay, I'm a bit dizzy now).
We are in love with 150. Please, spread the word. We want 150. And if you're one of our favorite 150 people in the world (or, er, a follower), you win some awesome prizes. Really.
SO: You have your choice: The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins (all 3) or The Gone Series by Michael Grant (the 3 that are out).
BUT YOU NEED TO COMMENT HERE BY 2/6/11
AND WE NEED 150 BY THEN, TOO.
So, if you comment, you get an entry. If you advertise, we hit 150. And you can't win unless we hit 150. It's simple. Tell us you want to win. Tell others that they want to win. Then someone wins. It's up to you. No 150, no prize (we're actually not that mean, but if we hit 2/6 and don't hit 150, the prize won't be as good, we assure you) (it might be our manuscripts, due for a critique by you, you never know, hehe). (already own both series? really? let us know and we'll work something out.)
And for all that's wonderful in this world, join our blogfest. It's easy. It's wonderful. IT'S HOT!!!
linky's on the right. one more entry and more prizes there, too! we love our friends!!